“Abdulai, Taiwo & Co. is an innovative law firm which has a good grasp of sophisticated international procedures…” IFLR: 1000, year 2009 edition
• Transaction Counsel to Shelter Afrique in a project finance facility to Afro-Asia Shelters;
• Joint Solicitors to I.P.O. of Afrinvest Mutual Fund;
• Joint Legal Advisers to the Project Sponsor in the USD2.8 Billion Marina Quayside Strip Development PPP Concession with the Federal Govt. of Nigeria;
• Solicitors to the Special Placement of 10 Billion Shares in The Infrastructure Bank Plc;
• Solicitors to the Issue for Princess Real Estate Investment Trust Scheme (REITS);
• Transaction Counsel to the Project Sponsor in Adiyan Waterworks Scheme Phase 2 PPP (B.O.T.) Concession with Lagos State Govt.;
• Legal Expert in the Transaction Advisory Consortium for the National Postal Services (NIPOST) Financial Inclusion PPP Concession with the Federal Govt.;
• Lead Transaction Counsel to Project Sponsor on USD2.4 Billion Lagos Metro Rail Transport (Red Line) (D.B.O.T) PPP Concession with Lagos State Govt.;
• Solicitors to the share restructuring of Trustbond Mortgage Bank;
• Joint Legal Counsel Member of Pre-qualified and Shortlisted TIB – led Consortium in RFP Bid by the Federal Ministry of Transportation (Aviation) for: (i) Concession of 4 Airports (Abuja, Lagos, Kano and Port Harcourt); (ii) Establishment of a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Centre; (iii) Development of an Aerotropolis (Airport City); (iv) Development of Cargo/Agro-Allied Airport Terminals
• Joint Legal Adviser member of TIB-led Consortium in Bid for Transaction Advisory Services for the PPP Concession of Bakassi Deep Sea Port;
• Dispute Resolution Counsel to P&G;
• Dispute Resolution Counsel to The Nigeria Stock Exchange;
• Dispute Resolution Counsel to Asset Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON);
• Dispute Resolution Counsel to the F.I.R.S;
• Dispute Resolution Counsel to Energy Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN).
Awards and Global Recognitions:
“IFLR: 1000 – Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Lawyers” years 1997-2017;
“Chambers Global – Guide to the World’s Leading Lawyers for Business” years 2004 – 2017;
“Legal 500 (EMEA)” years 2005 – 2017;
“Who’s Who Legal Nigeria” years 2009 – 2017
2013 Winner “African Quality Service Award for Corporate Legal Practice” in the African Governance and Corporate Leadership Awards by the Institute for Government Research and Leadership Technology;
“LegalsFinest” (Trademarks) years 2014-2017;
LegalComprehensive.com – “M&A Law firm” of Year 2013.
A.T. & Co. Staff News
Akin Osinbajo invited to serve on the Board of the oldest Merchant Bank in Nigeria, as an Independent Director.
Alayo Ogunbiyi continues her CSR initiatives as an adjunct assessor at the Nigerian Law School. Ejoke Oghene got married (Mrs. Ayo-Alaba) and has relocated to Canada to join her family. We wish her well.
Fisayo Tifase joins the ATC team. Babajide Idowu is back at his desk after his LL.M degree program at Swansea, Wales.
Emmanuel Akinduro, of the IT unit bags higher IT degree.
Bunmi Binitie quietly retains her evangelical passion as a Jehovah Witness.